Wood Crates Built to Last
We take pride in designing and building the highest quality wood crates anywhere in the country. Some of the styles that we frequently manufacture are:
- Light Duty, Medium Duty, and Heavy-Duty Solid or Slat Crates
- Crates with Internal or External Cleats Built to Customer Specifications
- Multiple Use Crates with Detachable/Re-Attachable Sides and Tops
- "Knock Down" (KD) Crates to Conserve Space for Shipping and Storage
- Custom Crates with Unique Features Such as Hinged Doors, Ramp Doors, Foam Lining, Foam Inserts, Handles, Sliding Shelves/Drawers, Latches (Locking and Non-Locking), Skid Mates, and Castors
- Trade Show Crates to Safely Ship Valuable Trade Show Exhibits
- Motorcycle Crates
- Corrugated and Wood Combination Crates
Customize Your Crates
We manufacture crates and pallets to Mil-Spec and ASTM standards. Low volume or high volume quantities are available, and we can build to virtually any customer specification (e.g. heat treated or non-heat treated, different wood types and grades, unusual structural supports or hardware, etc.).
Additionally, we can construct a single, one-of-a-kind crate for unique applications or as a prototype in anticipation of larger volume production. And due to our company's private ownership, nimble management team, and production staff, we build with unmatched quality and response time.